Purpose of the journal: The publication of carefully selected original scientific works in the fields of Juridical sciences.
Subject area: theory of state and law, constitutional law, criminal and criminal procedure law, civil law, labor law, international law and other areas of law.
Objectives of the journal:
- Publication of articles on perspective, new domestic topics and directions of international science in order to involve students, young teachers, employees of research institutes of Kazakhstan to these researches;
- Implementation of state policy on the training of legal personnel of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Implementation of the Concept of Legal Policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2030
- providing a scientific platform to consolidate in the international space of new ideas in detail and their discussion;
- improving the level of scientific articles within the country through regular work of the Editorial Board with the authors on the requirements for the structure of articles developed by the journal;
- Inclusion scientific research and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the global scientific space in the law sciences (including through inclusion in scientometric databases).
Publication languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Periodicity: 4 times a year.
Archiving. Electronic versions of the scientific journal are provided to the National Center of State Science and Technology Evaluation JSC for the formation of the collection and inclusion in the electronic library. The journal has been archiving materials in Elibrary.ru since 2019.
Terms of publication. All manuscripts received by the Editorial Office of the journal "Bulletin of L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University. Law Series" undergo compulsory anonymous ( double-blind) reviewing (see also Article Review Procedure). A final decision is made by the Editorial Board based on the reviews received.
Subscription index. 76101 (ENU Journals)